Please see the iSupplyMFA Supplier Registration Handbook for detailed information on registering to do business with the MFA. The MFA utilizes a procurement card or a Single Use Account (SUA) method of payment, at its sole discretion, for purchase order and payment transactions. Suppliers shall accept these expedited methods of payment upon the request of the MFA, and will do so at no additional charge to the MFA.
- Domestic Supplier Registration
Domestic Supplier Registration:
Domestic Suppliers Only - are required to register using our iSupplyMFA Portal. Compiling the necessary information prior to beginning the registration process, will ensure a smooth and trouble-free registration process. Using a different browser other than Chrome, such as Firefox or Microsoft Edge, is also recommended. All registered suppliers must agree with the MFA Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions. View the New Supplier Training and Navigation. The following information will be requested during this process:
- Copy of current IRS W9, Rev. October 2018 (Required)
- Tax Identification Number, (Required)
- Banking information for electronic payment, MFA ACH/Electronic Payments Authorization or a copy of a voided check, (Required)
- NIGP classification information describing the types of goods and services your company offers, (at least one is Required)
- Additional organizational personnel contacts, (Optional)
- Diversity Classification (Required) and Certification Number, (Optional)
Once P2P reviews and approves the registration you will receive an email confirming your registration as an active supplier with the MFA. Your notification will include the individual or organization name and the assigned MFA supplier registration number.
Select Register to begin the process
- International Supplier Registration
International suppliers do not register via our MFA portal but instead are required to submit the necessary documentation to the P2P Supplier Registration Team for processing.
- Completed Supplier Registration Form_English, (Required), (other document translations). [See "Doing Business with GW Including Supplier Information" forms accordion tab.]
- Copy of current IRS W-8BEN (for individuals) or W-8BEN-E (for entities), (Required)
- Banking information for electronic payment, MFA ACH Payments Authorization or a copy of a voided check (Required)
- Completed and approved International Engagement Request Form for international individuals (Required)
- Organizational personnel contact (Optional)
Once P2P reviews and approves the registration you will receive an email confirming your registration as an active supplier with the MFA.
Exemptions - payments to individuals, not providing GW with a good or services, are exempt from registering through the iSupplyGW Portal. Instead, the following exemptions should email us a copy of a current IRS W-9 and a copy of the Supplier Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org: Athletic Officials, Endowments, Garnishments, and Rent and Utility suppliers.
SAP Concur submission is required for Honorariums, Travel and Entertainment Reimbursements, and Refunds.
We want you to know:
- Domestic and International Suppliers: to streamline the registration process, please verify documents are complete ie., sign and date all documents before emailing to P2P.
- Administrators of incomplete registrations will receive an email notification with a link to access the portal, where they left off.
- Once registered (Domestic Only), suppliers will receive an email with a user name and password to access the iSupply Self-Service Portal, at which time they will be considered an Existing Supplier.
- Completing the registration process does not guarantee your company will receive a request to bid or a contract from the MFA.
- Information provided by your company in this questionnaire will be treated in a confidential manner and will be subject to reasonable and prudent safeguards against improper disclosure.
- An internal review is required for an individual supplier. Forms and guidelines are available for a Worker Classification Review in the Doing Business with the MFA resources.
- For more information on iSupply at the MFA, email us at email@example.com or call the iSupply hotline, 571-553-0300.
- The MFA utilizes a procurement card or a Single Use Account (SUA) method of payment, at its sole discretion, for purchase order and payment transactions. Suppliers shall accept these expedited methods of payment upon the request of the MFA and will do so at no additional charge to the MFA.
- Supplier Registration Form_French
- Supplier Registration Form_Spanish
- Supplier Registration Form_German
- Supplier Registration Form_Vietnamese
- Supplier Registration Form_Amharic
- Supplier Registration Form_Arabic